Best Paklay Recipe
- 1 lb Pork meat cut into strips
- 1 lb Pork liver cut into strips
- 1 lb Pig's heart cut into strips
- 3 cups Bamboo shoots cut into strips
- 1 can Pineapple chunks large size
- 1 pc Onion cut into strips
- 6 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 thumbs Ginger cut into strips
- 2 pcs Chili pepper minced
- 1/4 cup Sinigang mix
- 4 pcs Laurel leaves
- 1/2 cup Annatto sauce
- 3 cups Pork stock
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a large frying pan.
- Saute garlic, onion and ginger for 5 minutes.
- Add-in the pork meat, pig's heart and bamboo shoots.
- Then put-in laurel, sinigang mix, and pork stock. Cover and let it boil for 30 minutes over low heat.
- After 30 minutes, add the pork liver and pineapple chunks, and annatto sauce. Simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Then season with salt and pepper, and add the chili pepper.
- Serve while hot! Enjoy.
Calories: 647kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 50g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 423mg | Sodium: 824mg | Potassium: 1252mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 24636IU | Vitamin C: 46mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 29mg