- 1 lb Pork liempo cut into 2-inch
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 cups Spinach leaves
- 1 thumb Ginger cut into strips
- 3 pcs Red chilies
- 1 pc White onion cut into strips
- 1 ½ cup Coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon Fish sauce
- ¼ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Cooking oil
- ½ cup Water
- Heat oil in a pan. Saute garlic and onion, cook for 5 minutes.
- Then add pork, season with fish sauce and pepper. Continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Once the pork turns brown, add water and let it boil for 10 minutes.
- When boiling, pour-in coconut milk and continue stirring until it boils again. Then, cover and cook for another 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, add the spinach leaves and chilies. Cook while covered for about 5 minutes.
- Serve while hot! Enjoy.
Calories: 773kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 79g | Saturated Fat: 38g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 415mg | Potassium: 502mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1407IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 4mg