- ½ cup Dried breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ⅛ teaspoon Paprika
- 1 pc Egg
- 6 pcs Boneless porkloin cut into ½ inch wide
- ¼ cup Cooking oil
- ½ cup Tomato sauce
- 6 slices Part Skim Mozzarella cheese
- In a bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and paprika. Mix well. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Wait until it gets hot.
- Beat the egg in a separate bowl then dip each pork into it. Then dredge in the breadcrumbs mixture.
- Then carefully put in the pan and fry until golden brown. Do the same on the other side of the pork.
- After frying, remove the pork from the pan and place in a plate.
- Put some tomato sauce and cheese on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 153kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 424mg | Potassium: 101mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 217IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 90mg | Iron: 1mg