- ½ kg Pork meat
- 1 teaspoon Soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Mirin
- ¼ kg Ramen noodles
- ½ cup Spinach leaves
- 4 pcs Egg hard-boiled
- ½ cup Bean sprout
- ¼ cup Spring onion
- 1 thumb Ginger cut into strips
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 4 cups Chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon Sesame oil
- 2 cups Water
- In a pot, season the pork meat with soy sauce and mirin, then boil for 1 ½ hour, or until tender over low heat.
- In a pot, put the ginger and garlic, then pour the chicken and pork broth. Boil for 15 minutes.
- Cook the ramen noodles according to the pack's instruction, then drain and divide into 4 bowls.
- Add spinach leaves in each bowl, then fill each bowl with broth.
- Slice each egg in the middle then add it on top.
- Add the sliced pork equally in each bowl, then put the bean sprout, and sprinkle it with spring onion.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 711kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 40g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 101mg | Sodium: 1791mg | Potassium: 780mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 414IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 4mg