- 4 cups Rice long-grain and cooked
- 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- ½ cup White onion chopped
- ½ cup Parsley chopped
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon Cayenne
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 pc Chicken cubes crushed
- ½ cup Celery chopped
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Saute the onion for 5 minutes, then add the cooked rice and season with salt, ground black pepper, cayenne, garlic powder, and add the crushed chicken cubes.
- Continue mixing for 10 minutes. Then add ¼ cup parsley and ¼ cup celery. Mix for another 5 minutes then transfer it to a large plate. Top it with the remaining ¼ cup celery and ¼ cup parsley.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 696kcal | Carbohydrates: 151g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 437mg | Potassium: 316mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 730IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 2mg