Best Roasted Pork Loin
Servings 4 people
- 1 kg Pork meat whole and cleaned
- 1 tsp Salt
- 4 cloves Garlic crushed
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Thyme fresh and chopped into small pieces
- Slightly cut some parts of the pork meat near its skin then seasoned it with olive oil, salt. Then fill the pork cuts with crushed garlic and fresh chopped thyme.
- Put it in a bowl and cover it. Place it in the refrigerator and wait for one day.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F. Then Bake the marinated pork for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes check the pork cuts and lower the heat of the oven down to 200 degrees F. Continue baking the pork for another 30 minutes.
- Remove the pork from the oven.
- Thinly slice the pork.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 676kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 43g | Fat: 54g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 180mg | Sodium: 816mg | Potassium: 764mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 308IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 3mg