- 5 pcs Hard-boiled eggs shell removed
- 1 pc Egg beaten
- 1 lbs Ground pork
- 1 ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Sherry
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Flour
- ¾ cup Breadcrumbs
- 4 cups Cooking oil
- In a bowl, put pork and season with salt and pepper.
- Add sugar, garlic powder, sherry and flour.
- Then pour-in Worcestershire sauce. Mix well.
- Scoop 2-3 tablespoon of the pork mixture and form a ball. Then flatten it into an oval-shaped pattie.
- Then wrap the boiled egg with the pork mixture pattie.
- Dip into the beaten egg, followed by the breadcrumbs. Roll in the egg and breadcrumbs again for a really good coating. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan or deep fat fryer.
- Fry the wrapped egg until it turns golden brown.
- Then remove with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
- Cool the Scotch eggs slightly, then arrange on a plate.
Calories: 585kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 87mg | Sodium: 825mg | Potassium: 391mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 2mg