- 1 lb Sirloin beef sliced thinly
- 1 pc Small green bell pepper cut into ½ inch strips
- 1 pc Small red bell pepper cut into ½ inch strips
- 1 pc Small yellow bell pepper cut into ½ inch strips
- ¼ cup Liquid seasoning
- ½ cup Scallion
- 2 tablespoon Oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoon Cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- ¼ cup Cooking oil
- In a bowl, marinate beef with oyster sauce, seasoning, pepper and cornstarch. Mix well and set aside.
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a pan.
- Stir-fry the bell peppers for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the bell peppers and set aside.
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of oil in the same cooking pot. Add the marinated beef. Stir fry for 8 minutes or until the beef is completely cooked.
- Add the bell peppers back and then stir-in the scallions. Stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve over rice.
- Share and enjoy!
Calories: 285kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 321mg | Potassium: 439mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 125IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 2mg