- 2 lbs Beef loin sliced thinly
- 1 pc Lemon squeezed
- ¾ cup Soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon White sugar
- 1 pc White onion large, sliced crosswise
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch diluted in water
- 2 teaspoon Sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Sesame seeds
- ¼ cup Cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine beef with soy sauce, sugar, salt and pepper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat the cooking oil and then sear the marinated beef for 5 minutes.
- Pour-in the remaining marinade, water, and sesame oil. Stir and then let boil. Simmer for 20 minutes Add water as necessary.
- Let the liquid reduce to half. Pour-in cornstarch diluted in water. Stir until the sauce thickens.
- Add the onion. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
Calories: 484kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 54g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 125mg | Sodium: 2574mg | Potassium: 867mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Calcium: 76mg | Iron: 5mg