- ½ cup Mushroom shredded
- 6 pcs Baby spinach leaves cut into small strips
- 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoon Basil dried
- 1 cup Pizza sauce
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese shredded
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 pc Egg
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- 2 cups Harina
- ½ cup Water
- ¾ cup Butter
- ½ teaspoon Baking powder
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Then add the mushroom and saute for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add garlic powder, dried basil, ½ cup pizza sauce, 2 cups shredded mozarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and baby spinach leaves. Continue mixing for 5 minutes then set aside.
- Put the flour in a bowl, then add the baking powder, butter, and water. Mix this until smooth, then set aside and let it rise for 20 minutes.
- Preheat over to 500 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 4 round pieces.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll one round dough for about ¼" thick flat round dough.
- Then add filling in the middle of the dough. To the same procedure for the remaining ingredients.
- Gently fold the dough into half; pinch together then crimp edges all around. Do the same procedure with the remaining dough.
- Transfer to a baking tray. Crack the egg in a bowl and add 1 teaspoon water, then beat it.
- Brush the tops of calzone with beaten egg, then bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with pizza sauce and enjoy!
Calories: 756kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 53g | Saturated Fat: 32g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 1451mg | Potassium: 455mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 2123IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 560mg | Iron: 5mg