- 2 lbs Chicken breast skinless
- ½ cup Cooking oil
- ¼ cup Lime juice
- 2 tablespoon Cumin
- ½ teaspoon Red pepper powder
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 2 pcs Green bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 pc Large white onion cut into strips
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, lime juice, cumin, red pepper, salt and ground pepper. Mix well.
- Heat oil in pan. Then fry the chicken for 3-5 minutes.
- After frying, cut the chicken into strips. Then fry again in the same pan for about 2 minutes.
- Then add the onion and green bell pepper. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Transfer in a plate. Serve with tortillas. Enjoy!
Calories: 509kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 431mg | Potassium: 910mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 210IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 3mg