Best Chicken Taco Recipe
Servings 4 people
- 2 tsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Oregano dried
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 kg Chicken breast cut into small cubes
- 12 pcs Tortillas mini
- 1 pc Avocado cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup Cilantro leaves cut into small pieces
- 1 pc Lime wedges cut
- 2 pcs Tomato cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup Cheese shredded
- Heat oil in a pan. Put the chicken breast and cook until it turned brown. Then season the chicken breast with chili powder, cumin, paprika, dried oregano, garlic powder, and salt.
- Mix well for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, set aside.
- Prepare the cilantro leaves, tomatoes, avocado, shredded cheese, and the chicken. Get 1 tortilla then fold it and fill it with 1 tbsp chicken, 1 tsp tomato, 1 tsp avocado, 1 tsp cilantro leaves, and top it with shredded cheese and lime.
- Do the same procedure the remaining ingredients.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 392kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 57g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 175mg | Sodium: 714mg | Potassium: 998mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1035IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 131mg | Iron: 2mg