- 2 teaspoon Chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Oregano dried
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 kg Chicken breast cut into small cubes
- 12 pcs Tortillas mini
- 1 pc Avocado cut into small cubes
- ½ cup Cilantro leaves cut into small pieces
- 1 pc Lime wedges cut
- 2 pcs Tomato cut into cubes
- ½ cup Cheese shredded
- Heat oil in a pan. Put the chicken breast and cook until it turned brown. Then season the chicken breast with chili powder, cumin, paprika, dried oregano, garlic powder, and salt.
- Mix well for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, set aside.
- Prepare the cilantro leaves, tomatoes, avocado, shredded cheese, and the chicken. Get 1 tortilla then fold it and fill it with 1 tablespoon chicken, 1 teaspoon tomato, 1 teaspoon avocado, 1 teaspoon cilantro leaves, and top it with shredded cheese and lime.
- Do the same procedure the remaining ingredients.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 392kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 57g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 175mg | Sodium: 714mg | Potassium: 998mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1035IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 131mg | Iron: 2mg