Best Crab Rangoon Recipe
Servings 4 people
- 1 cup Crab meat cleaned
- 1 cup Cream cheese
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Green Onion finely sliced
- 20 pcs Wonton wrapper
- 1 pc Egg beaten
- 2 cups Oil
- 1/4 tbsp Salt
- 1/4 tbsp Ground black pepper
- In a bowl, mix the crabmeat, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, and ground black pepper. Mix well.
- Prepare the wonton wrapper and beaten egg. Get 1 wonton wrapper and add 2 teaspoons of filling to the middle of the wonton.
- Wet the edges of the wrapper by dipping your finger in the beaten egg. Carefully bring up the 4 edges of the wrapper, so they'll all meet in the middle. Make sure that it is completely closed. The output should be a four-sided triangle with a bottom.
- Heat the oil in a pan over low heat. Then deep fry the dumplings until it turns golden brown.
- Put all the crab rangoon on a clean plate and side it with finely chopped green onions.
- Serve with sauce of your choice.
Calories: 354kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 1042mg | Potassium: 230mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 824IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 1mg