Best Fish Fillet With Tausi
Get yourself ready with this fish fillet dish that is made tastier with fermented black beans.
Servings 4 people
- 1/2 kg Fish Fillet cut into bite-size
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 thumb Ginger cut into strips
- 1/2 cup Fermented Black Beans
- 1/4 cup Vinegar
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 3 cloves Garlic crushed and minced
- 1 pc Red Onion cut into strips
- 2 pcs Tomatoes cut into strips
- 1 cup Oil
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 tbsp Corn Starch diluted in water
- 2 cups Water
- 6 pcs Young Onion thinly sliced
- In a bowl, season fish fillet with salt and 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Heat oil in a pan. Then, roll the fish fillet onto the flour.
- Now, fry the fish fillet until golden brown. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a pot, saute garlic until golden brown. Then, add onion, ginger, and tomato. Mix until softened.
- Toss in fermented black beans and season it with soy sauce and ground black pepper. Mix it again.
- Then, pour in the water, vinegar, and sugar. Brint it to boil.
- Now, add the fish fillet and pour the diluted corn starch into the pot. Simmer.
- Transfer onto a serving plate, and top it with young onion.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 373kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 63mg | Sodium: 1802mg | Potassium: 430mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 3mg