Best Genesis Baked Stuffed Potato Recipe
- 4 pcs Potatoes large size, cut into halves
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 pc Red bell pepper cubed
- 1/2 cup Mushroom button cut into strips
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 pc Onion small size, cubed
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Cheese
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp Cooking oil
- Clean the potatoes and steam in a steamer for 10 minutes. Poke it with a fork to test softness. Set it aside to cool.Note: Add more minute until you get the desired softness.
- Heat oil in a cooking pan. Saute garlic and onion until cook.
- Then add the ground beef, let it simmer for 5 minutes. Season with soy sauce, salt & ground pepper. Mix occasionally and simmer while covered for another 10 minutes over low heat.
- After 10 minutes, add the mushroom, red bell pepper and cheese. Cook for about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Scrape some of the pulp from the potato and mix it to the beef.
- Then put the beef mixture over the pre-steamed potato and put some mozzarella cheese on top.
- Pre-heat the oven to 150 degrees C. Arrange the stuffed potato in a pan and bake for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Ready to serve. Eat and enjoy!
Calories: 424kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 106mg | Sodium: 651mg | Potassium: 378mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 236IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 196mg | Iron: 3mg