Best Ginataang Alimasag na may Kalabasa RecipePrint Pin Rate
- 1 lb Crabs (alimasag)
- 2 cups Squash chopped into large cubes
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 pc Onion diced
- 1 ½ cup Coconut milk
- ½ cup Water
- 1 tablespoon Cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a cooking pot.
- Saute garlic and onion until brown.
- Put-in the crabs and cook for about 10 minutes while covered.
- Season with salt then pour water and ½ cup of coconut milk into it. Mix well and bring it to a boil.
- Then add the squash, cover and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Get the remaining coconut milk and pour-in on the pot and cook for 10 minutes.
- Transfer into a serving plate. Enjoy!
Calories: 232kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Sodium: 1762mg | Potassium: 445mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 7441IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 3mg