- 4 pcs Gobies
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 2 thumbs Ginger cut into rounds
- 1 pc Onion
- 2 pcs Green Chillies cut into strips
- ¼ cup Vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ cup Water
- In a pan, mix onion, 1 thumb of sliced ginger, and goby, and season with salt, ground black pepper, green chili, 1 thumb of sliced ginger, and vinegar.
- Cover the pan and cook for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, pour the coconut milk into the pan.
- Frequently stir the coconut milk until boil, then cover the pan and cook for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 115kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Sodium: 302mg | Potassium: 124mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 2mg