- 2 lbs Banana blossoms minced
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 pc White onion large size, minced
- 4 pcs Green chilies
- ¼ cup Cooking oil
- 3 cups Coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon Salt to taste
- 3 cup Water for boiling
- 1 lb Pork cubed
- ¼ cup Vinegar
- In a casserole, put-in banana blossoms with water. Let it boil for 5 minutes.
- After boiling, remove banana blossoms from the casserole and let it cool.
- Once cool, squeeze the banana blossoms in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Saute garlic and onion until light brown.
- Then add-in pork, cook until it turns brown.
- Pour-in the squeezed banana blossoms then season with salt and vinegar. Cover and cook for 5 minutes over low heat.
- After 5 minutes, add the coconut milk and continue stirring until it boils.
- Then add the chilies and simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Transfer in a serving plate. Serve while hot!
Calories: 873kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 73g | Saturated Fat: 43g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 398mg | Potassium: 1965mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 135mg