Best Mango Shrimp Recipe
This one-pan stir-fry shrimp dish is classy yet easy to prepare and cook. The flavors from the mango to fresh herbs are perfect for a fancy dinner date with your loved ones.
Servings 4 people
- 1/2 kg Shrimp large
- 1 pc Mango large and cut into cubes
- 1 thumb Ginger cut into thin rounds
- 1/2 tsp Sage
- 1/2 tsp Lumin
- 2 cloves Garlic crushed into pieces
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 pc Tomato big and cut into small cubes
- 1 pc Onion cut into small cubes
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- In a bowl, season shrimp with 1/2 tbsp olive oil, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp ground black pepper, and lemon juice. Cover the bowl and refrigerate.
- Heat olive oil and melt butter in a skillet, saute garlic until brown.
- Now add onion, ginger, and tomato. Mix until softened.
- Add now the mango and season it with sage and cumin. Mix for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add the shrimp into the skillet and continue mixing for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes. transfer onto a serving plate and enjoy!
Calories: 158kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 323mg | Sodium: 1358mg | Potassium: 100mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 89IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 221mg | Iron: 3mg