- ¼ kg Manicotti pasta
- 1 cup White cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 pcs Eggs beaten
- ¼ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ cup Parsley chopped
- 1 cup Spaghetti sauce
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- Boil the manicotti pasta for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, drain the pasta then mix it with butter to avoid sticking.
- In a bowl, mix the white cheese, mozzarella cheese, ¼ cup parmesan cheese, beaten eggs, parsley, salt, and ground black pepper. Mix well.
- Prepare the pyrex then rub the pyrex with spaghetti sauce. Then fill the manicotti pasta with the cheese mixture. Make the 1st layer in the pyrex and pour another spaghetti sauce. Then put the remaining manicotti pasta with cheese mixture filling in the pyrex and pour the remaining spaghetti sauce. Lastly, top it with the remaining parmesan cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, and bake the manicotti for 45 minutes.
- Serve it hot, and enjoy!
Calories: 322kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 1497mg | Potassium: 256mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 957IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 303mg | Iron: 1mg