- 2 pcs Mudfish cleaned & sliced
- ½ tablespoon Salt
- 5 cups Rice water
- 1 teaspoon Peppercorn
- 8 pcs Baguio beans
- 1 lb Bok choy
- 1 lb Cabbage sliced
- 8 pcs Spring onions
- 2 thumbs Ginger
- 1 pc Onion sliced into 6 pieces
- In a casserole, put-in rice water with ginger and onion.
- Season with salt and peppercorn, then let it boil for 10 minutes.
- Add the mudfish and bring to a boil for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Then add the baguio beans and boil for 5 minutes.
- Put-in bok choy and cabbage and cook for 5 minutes.
- Transfer in a serving bowl and top with spring onions.
Calories: 48kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 967mg | Potassium: 493mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 5198IU | Vitamin C: 93mg | Calcium: 169mg | Iron: 2mg