- 1 lb Pork sliced into thin pieces
- 1 pc Red bell pepper sliced into strips
- 1 pc Medium carrot cut into strips
- 1 cup Broccoli chopped
- ½ cup Pineapple chunks
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 thumb Ginger minced
- 1 pc Medium onion
- 1 teaspoon Oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 2 pcs Baguio leak cut into small pieces
- 3 tablespoon Cooking oil
- ¼ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Separate the juice from the pineapple chunks. Set the chunks aside.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- When the oil becomes hot, add-in the ginger and then cook for 10 seconds.
- Add the garlic and onion. Cook until the onion becomes soft.
- Drain excess liquid from the marinated pork, and then put the pork in the wok. Stir fry for 3 minutes or until the color of the pork becomes light to medium brown.
- Once the pork turns brown, season with salt and pepper.
- Then pour-in oyster sauce, soy sauce, and pineapple juice. Stir well and cook for another 5 minutes over low heat.
- Add the carrot and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add-in pineapple chunks, broccoli and baguio leak. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Serve while hot! Enjoy.