Best Spicy Chicken Feet Recipe
This dish might sound a little bit exotic to you, but this is actually a well-known appetizer in the Philippines and a great pair of liquor.
Servings 4 peopl
- 1/2 kg Chicken Feet cut the nails and remove the hard skin,
- 1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Young Onion chopped
- 1 tbsp Corn Starch diluted
- 2 thumbs Ginger cut into strips
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 3 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Black Beans
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- Heat oil in a pan, and then fry the chicken feet until golden brown.
- After frying, remove some oil from the pan. Now saute garlic until golden brown. Then add ginger.
- Mix then add the chicken feet, season it with soy sauce, oyster sauce, and black beans. Mix well.
- Now, add young onion and pour in the water. Cover and simmer for 45 minutes over low heat.
- After 45 minutes, add the chili powder. Simmer and stir, then add the diluted corn starch.
- Simmer. Then, transfer onto a serving plate.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Sodium: 1059mg | Calcium: 131mg | Vitamin A: 718IU | Sugar: 3g | Fiber: 3g | Potassium: 185mg | Cholesterol: 105mg | Calories: 581kcal | Saturated Fat: 7g | Fat: 47g | Protein: 28g | Carbohydrates: 13g | Iron: 2mg