- Pie molder
- 2 10 oz Canned tuna
- ½ cup Cheese shredded
- 5 pcs Eggs
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ⅛ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- ¼ cup Cooking oil
- Grease the pie molder with cooking oil and rubbing it on the surface. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine egg and tuna. Then season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Get the pie molder and pour the mixture in it.
- Pre-heat the oven over 370 degrees F.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.`
- Sprinkle the cheese on top. Set the oven to broil and then continue broiling for 3 minutes.
- Serve with toasted bread. Share and enjoy!
Calories: 176kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 390mg | Potassium: 14mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 142IU | Calcium: 102mg | Iron: 1mg