Best Tuna Melt Recipe
Tuna melt is a mouth-watering sandwich with flavorful tuna flakes and cheese.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 people
- 1 can Tuna flakes
- 1 pc Red onion thinly sliced
- 1 clove Garlic crushed into pieces
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- ⅛ teaspoon Salt
- ⅛ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Hot sauce
- 8 loafs Bread
- 8 slices Cheese
- In a bowl, mix tuna flakes, onion, salt, garlic, ground black pepper, sugar, hot sauce, and mayonnaise. Mix well.
- Toast 8 pieces of bread in a pan or skillet.
- Then scoop about 2 tablespoons of the tuna mixture on each of the bread and add 1 slice of cheese on each bread.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 3996kcal | Carbohydrates: 674g | Protein: 155g | Fat: 76g | Saturated Fat: 24g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 7581mg | Potassium: 2530mg | Fiber: 57g | Sugar: 84g | Vitamin A: 588IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 2281mg | Iron: 48mg