- 1 kg Chilean Sea Bass fillet
- 2 teaspoon Olive oil
- 2 teaspoon Dill chopped
- 3 teaspoon Butter
- 1 pc Lemon
- 1 pc Shallot Medium and finely chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic finely chopped
- ¾ cup Wine
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- Mix 1 teaspoon dill, butter, lemon juice, shallot, garlic, and wine. Boil for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Season the Chilean sea bass fillet with salt and ground black pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and fry the Chilean sea bass until golden brown.
- After frying, put it on a plate then pour the sauce on the Chilean sea bass and sprinkle it with dill.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 468kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 118mg | Sodium: 481mg | Potassium: 45mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 594IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg