- 1 kg Chicken boneless and cut into bite-size
- 1 pc Onion big and cut into small cubes
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 1 ½ cup Coconut milk
- ½ tablespoon Paprika
- ½ teaspoon Chili flake
- 1 tablespoon Onion ring chopped
- In a pan, saute onion and add paprika and chili flake, saute for 3 minutes, then add chicken, mix, and season with salt and ground black pepper. Mix for another 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add coconut milk then bring to boil. Cover the pan and cook for 20 minutes over low heat and stir occasionally.
- After 20 minutes, serve hot with onion rings on top and enjoy!
Calories: 491kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 43g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 90mg | Sodium: 245mg | Potassium: 433mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 676IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 4mg