Best Crab Salad Recipe
- 2 cups Crabmeat flakes cleaned
- 1/2 cup Celery finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Red onion cut into cubes
- 1/2 tsp Seasoning
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp Fresh dill chopped
- In a large bowl, combine crabmeat with celery, onion and fresh dill.
- Then pour-in seasoning and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper. Then mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, remove from the refrigerator.
- Serve, share and enjoy! Note: You can add the remaining fresh dill on top (optional)
Calories: 13kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 157mg | Potassium: 62mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 57IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg