- 8 pcs Eggs large
- ½ cup Carrot cut into cubes and steamed
- ¼ cup Green peas
- ½ cup Green bell pepper chopped into small cubes
- ¼ cup Bean Sprout
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- ⅓ cup Olive oil
- 1 pc White Onion Medium and cut into small cubes
- ¼ tablespoon Ground black pepper
- ¼ tablespoon Salt
- 1 cup Chicken stock
- 2 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon Corn starch
- In a large bowl, beat all eggs. Then add the chopped onion, steamed carrot, green peas, chopped bell pepper. bean sprout, soy sauce, ground black pepper, and salt. Mix well.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium-sized pan over medium heat then add half of the egg mixture. Flatten the top like a pancake.
- Cook the egg mixture until set and brown. It should take 3 minutes. Then flip and cook the other side for 2 minutes more.
- Remove it and set aside on a plate lined up with paper towels.
- When all the egg mixtures are cooked, mix the chicken stock, soy sauce, dry sherry, and corn starch in a pan. Stir well over low heat and bring to boil to thicken. Remove from heat.
- Serve the egg foo young with the sauce and enjoy!
Calories: 80kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 1467mg | Potassium: 207mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 2855IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg