Best Kutsinta Recipe
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 10 pcs kutsinta molder
- 1 cup Flour
- 4 tbsp Cornstarch melted
- 1 3/4 cups Water
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Annatto seeds
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Coconut meat grated
- In a bowl, combine flour, cornstarch and salt. Mix well.
- Then add the sugar and mix gently.
- Pour-in water gradually and continue to mix until all ingredients are completely distributed.
- Place the mixture into individual molds and steam for 20 minutes to an hour.
- Serve with grated or shredder coconut on top. Share and Enjoy!
Calories: 409kcal | Carbohydrates: 84g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 157mg | Potassium: 105mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 51g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 2mg