- 1 lb Bihon noodles
- 1 tablespoon Annatto
- ½ teaspoon Crushed Black Pepper
- 4 pcs Pechay Baguio
- ½ cup Shrimp
- ½ cup Squid sliced
- ½ cup Pork sliced
- ½ cup Chicharon crushed
- ½ cup Tinapa (Smoked Fish) crushed
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 pcs Boiled Eggs
- 10 cups Water
- 10 pcs Calamansi
- 2 teaspoon Fish Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
- 1 pc Onion big size, diced
- In a big pot, put the noodles and water. Cook until noodles softened. Set aside.
- In another bowl with hot water, put the annatto . Set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Put the pork and cook until light brown. Add the onion and garlic. Stir.
- Put the the shrimp and squid. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Then, remove all the cooked ingredients in the pan. On the same pan, put 2 cups of water, annatto and fish sauce. Let it boil.
- Next, add the smoked fish and chicharon. Set aside.
- In a bowl, melt the cornstarch