Kombu Dashi and Tare
- 2 pcs Kombu dried
- ½ cup Soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon Sake dried
- 1 tablespoon Mirin
Pork and Stock
- ½ kg Pork meat
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- ½ kg Chicken neck and wings
- 1 bunch Baguio leeks
- 2 pcs Carrots peeled and cut into big cubes
- 1 head Garlic halved horizontally
- 2 thumbs Ginger peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup Bonito flakes
Ramen and Garnishes
- ¼ kg Ramen noodles
- ½ cup Bamboo sprout boiled for 5 minutes and drained
- 6 pcs Scallion thinly sliced
- 3 pcs Nori sheets toasted
- ¼ teaspoon Chili oil
- 2 pcs Eggs boiled
- ½ teaspoon Sesame oil
- In a bowl, mix soy sauce, dried sake, mirin, and dried kombu. Cover and set aside for 8 hours.
For the Stock
- In a pot, mix pork meat, salt, ground black pepper, chicken neck and wings, Baguio leeks, carrots, garlic, ginger, bonito flakes, and water. Boil for 1 ½ hour.
- After 1 ½ hour, remove the pork and chicken meat from the pot, and transfer into a bowl. Set aside.
For the Ramen
- Cook the ramen noodles based on the instruction printed on its pack.
- When ramen noodles are cooked already, transfer into a bowl, then top it with sliced pork meat, bamboo sprout, half of the boiled egg, scallion, and chili oil.
- Pour 4 cups of stock in a pot, bring to boil then add ¼ cup of soy sauce mixture. Stir until boil.
- Pour the stock into the bowl with ramen mixture. Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 766kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 102mg | Sodium: 3329mg | Potassium: 688mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 98IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 4mg