Best Shoyu Ramen Recipe
Servings 4 people
Kombu Dashi and Tare
- 2 pcs Kombu dried
- 1/2 cup Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Sake dried
- 1 tbsp Mirin
Pork and Stock
- 1/2 kg Pork meat
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 kg Chicken neck and wings
- 1 bunch Baguio leeks
- 2 pcs Carrots peeled and cut into big cubes
- 1 head Garlic halved horizontally
- 2 thumbs Ginger peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup Bonito flakes
Ramen and Garnishes
- 1/4 kg Ramen noodles
- 1/2 cup Bamboo sprout boiled for 5 minutes and drained
- 6 pcs Scallion thinly sliced
- 3 pcs Nori sheets toasted
- 1/4 tsp Chili oil
- 2 pcs Eggs boiled
- 1/2 tsp Sesame oil
- In a bowl, mix soy sauce, dried sake, mirin, and dried kombu. Cover and set aside for 8 hours.
For the Stock
- In a pot, mix pork meat, salt, ground black pepper, chicken neck and wings, Baguio leeks, carrots, garlic, ginger, bonito flakes, and water. Boil for 1 1/2 hour.
- After 1 1/2 hour, remove the pork and chicken meat from the pot, and transfer into a bowl. Set aside.
For the Ramen
- Cook the ramen noodles based on the instruction printed on its pack.
- When ramen noodles are cooked already, transfer into a bowl, then top it with sliced pork meat, bamboo sprout, half of the boiled egg, scallion, and chili oil.
- Pour 4 cups of stock in a pot, bring to boil then add 1/4 cup of soy sauce mixture. Stir until boil.
- Pour the stock into the bowl with ramen mixture. Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 766kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 102mg | Sodium: 3329mg | Potassium: 688mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 98IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 4mg