- Bamboo rolling mat
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 pc Medium avocado peeled and sliced into ½ inch thick
- 4 sheets Nori
- 4 cups Cooked Rice Sushi
- ⅓ cup Sesame seeds toasted
- 1 pc Small cucumber peeled, deseed, sliced into thick strips
- 4 pcs Crabstick
- 2 pcs Pickles cut into thick strips
- 1 teaspoon Wasabi
- ½ cup Soy sauce
- Put avocado in a bowl and mix with lemon juice. Set aside.Note: Lemon juice will avoid the avocado to turns black in color.
- Cut the Nori sheets in half crosswise.
- Cover the mat (or bamboo mat) with plastic (such as cling wrap)
- Place the mat on a flat surface then put the sushinori with rice over the mat. The part that has the rice should be facing down.
- Scoop some sushi rice and spread over the sushinori (make sure to distribute the rice evenly)
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds over the rice.
- Then, arrange the avocado, pickles, cucumber and crabstick in the center of the sheet.
- Grab the edge of the mat, keeping the fillings in place with your fingers, and roll it into a tight cylinder, using the mat to shape the cylinder. Set aside.
- Continue doing the process until all the rice are used.
- Trim the edge of the rolled sushi then cut the cylinder in half using a sharp knife
- Slice each half crosswise into three equal pieces.
- Place in a serving plate then serve with soysauce and wasabi. Share and enjoy!
Calories: 260kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1636mg | Potassium: 147mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 135IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 131mg | Iron: 3mg