- Aluminum foil
- 1 kg Pork ground
- 4 pcs Boiled eggs
- ½ cup Carrots cut into small pieces
- 1 cup Bread crumbs
- ¼ cup Onion minced
- 1 tablespoon Garlic crushed and minced
- ½ cup Raisins
- ½ cup Red bell pepper
- 4 pcs Eggs
- 5 pcs Hotdog big and cut into 4 pieces each
- ¼ cup Pickle relish
- 5 slices Cheese cut into 3 long pieces each.
- ½ cup Cheese grated
- 1 can Evaporated milk
- ½ cup Butter
- In a large bowl, season ground beef with salt, ground black pepper, carrots, onion, garlic, raisins, red bell pepper, and pickle relish. Mix well.
- In another bowl, mix fresh eggs, evaporated milk, and bread crumbs. Mix well then add the ground pork mixture into the milk and egg mixture. Mix well.
- Brush the aluminum foil with butter, and make sure it is wide enough to cover the pork mixture.
- After brushing the aluminum foil with butter, place ¾ cup meat mixture in the aluminum foil and flatten it.
- Put in the sliced cheese and hotdog,
- Roll the foil to form 7 inches long cylinder to lock the cheese and hotdog filling in the meat mixture.
- Close both sides of the foil, and apply the same procedures with the remaining meat mixture.
- Steam meat mixture in a steamer for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, let it cool then remove it from the foil and fry it in a pan.
- Transfer onto a plate. Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 1378kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 66g | Fat: 101g | Saturated Fat: 49g | Cholesterol: 326mg | Sodium: 1134mg | Potassium: 1353mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 4712IU | Vitamin C: 31mg | Calcium: 690mg | Iron: 5mg