- 2 slices Bread
- 2 slices Pastrami
- 2 slices Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 3 pcs Parsley with stem
- Heat butter in a pan then fry the pastrami over low heat until lightly brown. Set aside
- In the same pan, toast both sides of the 2 slices of bread.
- Add the cheese on a slice of bread, then put the pastrami on the other slice of bread.
- Place the slice of bread with cheese on the other slice of bread with pastrami. Transfer it on a plate, then slice it to two triangular pastrami sandwich.
- Serve with parsley on the side and enjoy!
Calories: 133kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 329mg | Potassium: 72mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 292IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 120mg | Iron: 1mg