Best Pork Tocino Recipe
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 1 lb Pork meat sliced into 1/4 thick
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Prague powder #1
- 1/2 cup White sugar
- 1/4 tsp Phosphate sodium
- 1/2 tsp Anisette liquor
- 1/4 cup Pineapple juice
- 3 cloves Garlic crushed
- 2 pcs Calamansi
- 1/4 tsp Red food coloring
- 3 tbsp Water
- 1 cup Oil
- In a large bowl, dissolve sodium phosphate with water.
- Then add all the ingredients except from the pork. Mix well.
- Apply the combined mixture to the meat by rubbing. Make sure that the mixture is evenly distributed across the meat.
- Put it on a container with cover then refrigerate for 24 hours.
- The next day, heat oil in a pan. Fry the tocino over low medium heat.
- Transfer in a serving plate. Eat with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Share and enjoy!
Calories: 456kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 356mg | Potassium: 354mg | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg