- 2 ½ ounces Sotanghon noodles
- 1 ½ lbs Chicken breast boiled and shredded
- Chicken broth
- 1 pc Carrot diced
- ½ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Annatto oil
- ¼ cup Fish sauce
- ½ cup Cloud ear fungus
- 4 cloves Garlic crushed
- 1 pc Onion cubed
- 5 cups Water
- 1 tablespoon Cooking oil
- ¼ cup Spring onions cubed
- Heat oil in a casserole then saute garlic and onion.
- Add the shredded chicken and chicken broth. Season with ground black pepper and fish sauce. Cook and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour-in water and bring to a boil.
- Once the sotanghon is boiling, put-in carrots, annatto oil and cloud ear fungus. Cook for another 15 minutes.
- Then add the spring onions and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Serve while hot. Share and enjoy!
Calories: 298kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 109mg | Sodium: 1357mg | Potassium: 700mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 155IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1mg