Best Beer Battered Fish Recipe
- 2 lbs Fillet fish cut into 3 inch long, 2 inch thick
- 2 cups Cooking oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 pc Egg beaten
- 2 tbsp Garlic powder
- 2 tbsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- 2 cups Beer
- Wash the fish and let it dry.
- Once dried, season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine flour, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and egg. Mix well and then gradually pour 1 1/2 cup of beer while continuously mixing. Set aside.Note: Add the remaining beer until you get the desired thickness of the mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan. Once hot, dredge the fish on the flour and dip on the beer mixture. Then fry until golden brown each side.
- Transfer in a plate. Enjoy eating!
Calories: 559kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 52g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 114mg | Sodium: 427mg | Potassium: 902mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1675IU | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 4mg