Best Chicken Asparagus Recipe
- 1 lb Chicken breast shredded
- 7 cups Chicken stock
- 8 pcs Fresh asparagus cut into pieces
- 1 cup Malunggay leaves
- 1 pc Onion minced
- 1/4 cup Cooking oil
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt to taste
- In a pot, put-in the chicken breast with 2 cups of water then simmer for 25 minutes.
- Then, remove the chicken from the pot and let it cool. Once it cools, shred the chicken. Set aside.Note: Keep the chicken broth to be used later.
- Heat oil in casserole. Saute garlic and onion until cook.
- Add the shredded chicken with the broth, chicken stock and water. Let it boil for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, put-in asparagus and simmer for another 15 minutes. Then, season with salt and pepper.
- Then, add the malunggay leaves and simmer for about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve while hot. Enjoy!
Calories: 453kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 1035mg | Potassium: 1014mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 47IU | Vitamin C: 132mg | Calcium: 279mg | Iron: 2mg