- 2 pcs Chicken breast large
- 1 cup Barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Cayene pepper
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 4 pcs Flour tortilla wrap large
- 5 pcs Lettuce leaves
For Coleslaw Dressing
- 1 pc Carrot large, minced
- 1 ½ cup Cabbage shredded
- 1 pc White Onion cubed
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Mustard
- 2 teaspoon Apple Cider vinegar
- ½ tsp Sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black pepper
- Slice the chicken and season with barbecue sauce, paprika, salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper. Mix well and cover for 20 minutes. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Place the chicken on it and spread with barbecue sauce, then fry until light brown. Set aside.
- Prepare the coleslaw dressing by combining the ingredients in a bowl: carrots, cabbage, onion, mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, apple cider vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Mix until the ingredients are well-blended. Set aside.
- Get the fried chicken and slice into cubes.
- Then, fill the tortilla wrap with lettuce, coleslaw and the sliced chicken.
- Secure the contents by wrapping the tortilla all over it. Do this by folding a quarter of both sides (left and right) inwards. Roll the flour tortilla from bottom to top until the contents are secured.
- Serve, share and enjoy!
Calories: 338kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 1409mg | Potassium: 224mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 640IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 1mg