Best Chicken Marsala Recipe
- 2 lbs Chicken breast skinless, cut into 1/2 inch
- 3 tbsp Flour
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Unsalted butter
- 1 can Mushroom shredded
- 1/2 cup Shallot
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 cup Chicken stock
- 2/3 cup Dried marsala
- 2/3 cup Nestle cream
- 2 tsp Fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp Parsley minced
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Mix well.
- Dredge the chicken in the flour mixture. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a pan and pour in olive oil and butter.
- Once the oil is hot, put-in the chicken and pan fry each side in medium heat for about 3 minutes.
- Remove the chicken and place in a plate.
- Put-in the mushrooms, parsley, and Marsala wine. Bring the liquid to a boil and simmer for a minute.
- Put-in the pan fried breasts and cook for a good 8 to 12 minutes (covered).
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve with steamed rice.
- Share and enjoy!
Calories: 670kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 52g | Fat: 45g | Saturated Fat: 25g | Cholesterol: 262mg | Sodium: 549mg | Potassium: 1041mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1568IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 2mg