Best Shrimp Salad Recipe
Servings 4 people
- 2 cups Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 pc Lemon quartered
- 1/2 cup Celery cut into small cubes
- 1/3 cup Red onion cut into small cubes
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 1/4 tbsp Ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 1/4 cup Parsley chopped
- In a pot, bring water to boil. Then add a little amount of salt and squeeze the quartered lemon into the pot.
- Add the shrimp and simmer for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, drain the shrimp and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the shrimp, chopped celery, chopped onion, salt, ground black pepper, mayonnaise, and mustard. Then mix well and cover it.
- Store it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Serve it with fresh chopped parsley on top.
Calories: 267kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 173mg | Sodium: 1603mg | Potassium: 124mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 391IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 106mg | Iron: 2mg