- 2 lbs Pork tenderloin cut into ½ inch
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 2 pcs Eggs lightly beaten
- ½ cup Flour
- 2 cups Breadcrumbs
- 2 cups Cooking oil
- Rub some salt and pepper on the pork chops. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Heat the cooking oil in a frying pan.
- Coat the pork chops with flour and then dip in the beaten egg mixture.
- Coat the pork chop with bread crumbs. Make sure that all sides are completely coated.
- Fry one side of the Tonkatsu in low to medium heat until the color turns golden brown (about 6 to 9 minutes)and them flip to cook the other side.
- Arrange in a serving plate with shredded cabbage and Tonkatsu sauce.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
Calories: 637kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 56g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 149mg | Sodium: 667mg | Potassium: 1014mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Calcium: 112mg | Iron: 6mg