Best Chicken Dynamite Lumpia Recipe
Prep Time 40 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 1 lb Ground chicken
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
- 6 pcs Long green chilies
- 2 pcs Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup Oil
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 6 pcs Lumpia wrapper cut into half
- In a large bowl, combine the ground chicken, salt, onion and garlic powder. Then add the breadcrumbs and egg. Mix well and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- With a knife, make a slit across one side of each chili pepper to remove seeds and pith.
- Gently fill the chili pepper with the chicken mixture, then wrap with the lumpia wrapper. Set aside.Note: Make sure that the stem of the chili is exposed.
- In a medium container, put the beaten egg. And the Panko bread crumbs on a separate flat plate. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Once the oil is hot, get a wrapped chili, dip in the egg and roll in the breadcrumbs. Then, fry on the pan until crispy brown.
- Transfer in a serving plate over a tissue paper. Eat with your favorite dip.
- Share and enjoy!
Calories: 327kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 100mg | Sodium: 382mg | Potassium: 633mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 2mg