- 2 lbs Chicken breast boneless, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoon White wine
- 2 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- 2 tablespoon Cornstarch diluted
- ½ teaspoon Chili paste
- 1 teaspoon Vinegar
- 2 teaspoon Brown sugar
- 3 pcs White onion
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1 can Water chestnut
- ½ cup Peanut chopped
- In a bowl, combine chicken with wine, soy sauce and diluted cornstarch. Mix well. Then cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing chili paste, vinegar and sugar together in a pan. Cook over low heat.
- Then add the onion, chestnuts and peanuts. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, remove the chicken from the refrigerator and saute in a large skillet until the meat is white and juices run clear.
- Then transfer the chicken in the pan with the cooked sauce. Let it boil for 5 minutes.
- Transfer in a serving plate. Enjoy!
Calories: 435kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 55g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 838mg | Potassium: 1073mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 84IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 2mg