Best Chicharong Balat ng Baboy Recipe
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour 5 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 15 minutes
- 1 lb Pork skin
- 2 cups Water
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Salt to taste
- 3 cups Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup Vinegar
- 1 pc Onion diced
- 2 cloves Garlic crushed
- 1 pc Red chili diced
- Wash the pork skin and put in a casserole.
- Add water, salt and black pepper and let it boil for 15 minutes. Or until the meat is tender.
- Remove the meat from the pan and let it cool. Then cut into desired sizes.
- Heat oil in a pot. Once the oil is hot, half cook the pork over low medium heat and cover for 10 minutes. Set aside for 5 hours.
- On another pan, heat oil and deep fry the pork skin until golden brown.
- Eat with dipping sauce. Share and enjoy!
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar with salt, black pepper, garlic, onion and red chili.
Calories: 626kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 69g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 108mg | Sodium: 2673mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 57IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1mg