Best Seafood Paella Recipe
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 1/2 cup Glutinous rice
- 1/2 cup Rice
- 1/2 cup Squid cut into rings
- 1/2 cup Shrimp cooked
- 1 cup Clam cooked
- 2 cups Mussels cooked
- 1/2 tsp Saffron
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 pc Onion cubed
- 4 pcs Tomatoes cubed
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 cup Green peas
- 2 pcs Crabs
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Shrimp stock
- 1 pc Lemon julienned
- 1 pc Boiled egg sliced
- 1/2 cup Water
- Heat a cooking pan and pour olive oil.
- Once the oil is hot, cook the shrimp then remove from the pan. Set aside.
- In the same pan, half cook the squid then remove from the pan. Set aside.
- Put-in garlic, onion and tomatoes in the same pan then saute until tomatoes melt.
- Season with salt, pepper, paprika and saffron.
- Pour-in the shrimp stock and water then stir well. Bring to a boil.
- Then add the rice and glutinous rice. Cover and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Once the rice is cooked, flatten it over the pan and sprinkle green peas on top.
- Arrange the squid, shrimp, mussels, clams and crabs on top of the rice, and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Then, put the sliced boiled eggs and lemon on top of the rice.
- Serve while hot! Share and enjoy.
Calories: 284kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 124mg | Sodium: 725mg | Potassium: 346mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 472IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 3mg