Best Sinigang Na Salmon Recipe
Stay warm during the cold season with this healthy and delicious salmon dish. A popular variation of "sinigang" in the Philippines.
Servings 4 people
- 1 kg Salmon wash and cleaned
- 2 pcs Tomatoes big and cut into big cubes
- 1 pc Red Onion cut into big cubes
- 1/2 kg Tamarid boiled
- 2 pcs Green Chili
- 1 thumb Ginger cut into strips
- 1 pc Radish cut into oblique
- 1/4 kg Mustard leaves only
- 1/2 tsp Oil
- 5 cups Water
- Heat oil in a pot, saute onion, tomato, and ginger until softened.
- Toss in radish. Stir.
- Now, pour in the water, and season it with salt. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add the salmon. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Then, pour in the tamarind juice, then add the green chili and mustard. Simmer for a minute.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 402kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 52g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 138mg | Sodium: 836mg | Potassium: 1311mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 144IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 75mg | Iron: 3mg