Best Buffalo Wings Recipe
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 50 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 1 lb Chicken wings
- 1 tsp Ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Salt to taste
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder
- 2 cups Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch melted
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1 tsp Annatto oil
- Combine chicken wings, half amount of black pepper, salt and chili powder in a mixing bowl. Mix well and set aside.Note: Make sure to coat the chicken wings with flour mixture.
- Heat a cooking pot and pour-in cooking oil.
- Deep fry the chicken wings until golden brown. Set aside.
- In another pan, pour-in water, vinegar, annatto oil, sugar, and the remaining black pepper, salt and chili powder. Stir and bring it to a boil for 3 minutes.
- Then pour the cornstarch on the pan and let it boil for another 3-5 minutes. Turn off the heat.
- Get the fried chicken and put-in on the pan with cooked sauce. Stir them well then transfer into a serving plate.
Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 633mg | Potassium: 129mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 164IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 2mg