Best Chicken And Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe
A healthy and easy to cook dish that every kid will love. A savory meal made of chicken and broccoli.
Servings 4 people
- 1/2 kg Chicken breasts cut into bite-size
- 1 pc Broccoli cut into florets
- 1 pc Egg remove the egg yolk
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Corn starch
- 4 1/2 cups Water
- 2 tsp Oyster sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 cloves Garlic crushed into pieces
- 1/2 thumb Ginger cut into rounds
- 1 tbsp Wine
- In a bowl, season chicken with soy sauce, 1/4 tsp salt, and egg white. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan, cook the marinated chicken until lightly brown. Transfer chicken into a bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine oyster sauce, olive oil, cornstarch, 1 1/2 tbsp water, and sugar. Mix and set aside.
- Pour the water into a pot, bring to boil, and use the boiling water to clean the broccoli using a strainer.
- In the same pan, add 1 tsp oil and saute garlic until lightly brown. Add garlic, mix, and add the corn starch mixture into the pan.
- Mix the corn starch mixture until sauce turned sticky.
- Now add the broccoli and chicken and mix for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add the wine and transfer it into a serving plate.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 184kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 635mg | Potassium: 463mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 38IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg